Parkour.com is the official website of Parkour. Backed by a strong team of some of the world’s most experienced and passionate Traceurs, we are dedicated to bringing you daily Parkour news, articles, photos, and videos that embody, encompass, and disseminate true Parkour as founded by David Belle*. While doing this we are also dedicated to embracing the movement revolution of Freerunning that defines much of the Parkour world today. That means we are here to represent Parkour gyms, Parkour Teams, and bring you the best information on the world’s best Parkour & Freerunning clothing and shoes. This is just the beginning of our vision, and we have so much more in store. Thank you for visiting the site and thank you for helping us grow Parkour around the world.
Ways to get involved with Parkour.com!
- Follow Us! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for daily posts made to inspire and guide experienced Traceurs and new Traceurs alike.
- Become a site contributor and team member! If you are an experienced Traceur that would like to join our team and contribute to the site, then write us through our contact page. Please provide a detailed description of your Parkour history as well as work history and reasons for wanting to be involved with the site. We may very well already know you, but it doesn’t hurt to be thorough : )
- Get your gym listed on our site! We’re all about building a collective team of mutually supporting organizations, and if you have a Parkour or Freerunning gym, we’d love to have you listed on our “Learn Parkour” page. Contact us for details about how to be included in our network!
- Become a featured partner! All our official site partners help support our site financially. If you’d like to become a featured partner of Parkour.com, let us know!
- Market your company through Parkour.com! We receive more than 100,000 monthly visits and article reads, and our social media following is growing fast. If you’d like to market your company or brand through Parkour.com, we have different marketing packages available and we’re always open to working to help you get the most from your investment with us. Let us know what you’d like to do, and we’ll find a way to make it happen.
*David Belle is not associated directly or indirectly with Parkour.com.