Hello and welcome to Parkour.com! We are excited for the new beginning of this site and all that we believe it will bring to the Parkour world. We have a great team behind the site dedicated to making our vision a reality. However, we are always looking for new contributors, authors, and team member. If you’d like to join the Parkour.com team as an author or photographer, please let us know!
Here is how you can apply to become a part of our team:
Send an email to us at email@example.com. Please include a headshot and a resume of some kind. If you don’t have a resume, kindly explain and/or list your history and experience as it relates to Parkour. Things to include in your email are:
- Languages spoken
- Social Links (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook etc)
- When you started training
- How you define your movement (Parkour or Freerunning etc)
- Explain why you’d like to be a part of Parkour.com and what you believe you can bring to the team and the site.
- Explain your vision for contributing to the site as an author, photographer or in other ways.
We take team additions very seriously. If we are interested in extending an invitation to you to join our team, then we will write you back. If you don’t hear back from us, then it’s because we don’t feel we’re a good match at this time. Also, please understand that all positions are volunteer unless otherwise stated.
Thank you for your consideration of joining our team, and we look forward to hearing from you!